Putting the proceeds of your vehicle donation to good use ...
Making A World of Difference
What would it take to change the world? Rotary International is the world’s first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members in 33,000 clubs worldwide. Rotary club members are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to combat hunger, improve health and sanitation, provide education and job training, promote peace, and eradicate polio under the motto Service Above Self.
Rotary is a worldwide organization of business and professional leaders that provides humanitarian service, encourages high ethical standards in all vocations, and helps build goodwill and peace in the world. More than 1.2 million business and professional men and women make up the membership of these clubs. We give our time and effort to help others through service in our local communities. We also assist in projects throughout the world by supporting Rotary International, our parent organization.
The Money Raised from Clunkers4Charity Goes to Charity
- Easy Donation Process
- Tax Deduction
- Salvation Army Forgotten Angels gift program
- Salvation Army Thanksgiving Turkey Drive
- International Vision Volunteers
- Casa de Fe Orphanage, San Felipe, Mexico
- San Felipe Breast Cancer Clinic
- California Reentry Institute
- Leaps and Bounds (horse therapy for the disabled)
- Nsawo Village, Uganda International Global Grant
- Wheelchair Foundation
- Project Second Chance (adult literacy)
We are a 501-3c California Registered Non-Profit organization.